education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

Reading BINGO + a product on sale!

Sometimes, I get a good idea.  But that's rare!  Sometimes, I test out my 'good idea' with my students.   We have finished with our state testing...but my students do not want to be at school anymore.  Especially since the test is done.  Since I still need to teach, I've been scrambling to find something fun to do, that incorporates learning...and it's a plus if they don't think about learning!  

A couple weeks ago, I made a Reading Skills Vocabulary BINGO game!  We tested it out this week in my classroom and the kids enjoyed it a lot!  They love to play BINGO, we do it a lot, so they think of it as just a game.  But, you have to read and use those skills they've learned throughout the year in order to win!  

This BINGO game has two different versions - students either search for the definition of the words, or they will search for the vocabulary words.  Included are reading terms like cause & effect, main idea, sensory words, headings, captions, and many more!  

I promise your kids will enjoy playing this BINGO game!  And, it's 50% off until Friday night!  At only $1.50, you don't want to miss this!  Grab it here today! 









No comments

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!