education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

Shop Spotlight | Make It Ours

It's time to spotlight another favorite shop of mine!  Today I'm going to introduce you to Courtney, of the Make it Ours shop on Etsy!  Courtney makes stickers that work for any planner that you use, and also makes some that coordinate specifically with the Erin Condren Life Planner, which I use and love!


Here's a group shot of all the fabulous stickers that I got from Make It Ours!


I purchased all of the above stickers in two different orders.  In each order, she includes a freebie sticker sheet.  These are the two different freebie sheets that I have received!


There are two different types of sticker sheets that she offers - flexible sticker sheets (which could be used in any planner) and ECLP weekly layout sets (which fit the Erin Condren Life Planner perfectly).  The above stickers are the three different flexible sticker sheets that I have.  They are a perfect size for storing and keeping in your planner!


This is the other type of sticker set - the ECLP weekly layout sets.  I have five different versions of these.  There of them match the three flexible sticker sets that I have.


Here is my first flexible sticker sheet in a vintage rose theme.


And here it is with the coordinating weekly layout set.


Here's another...a green and blue nautical set.


And the nautical with its weekly layout set.


And here's the final flexible sticker set that I have - in a pink, black and gold theme.


And with its weekly layout set.


The above video is my video review of all of these stickers.



No comments

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!