1. What was the most difficult thing you have been through?
The passing of my grandfather, ten years ago.
2. What was your best birthday?
Even though I don't remember it clearly, I spent my fifth birthday at Disney World! That's pretty awesome...and I don't know if I've ever beaten that! Most of my birthdays are spent with family and friends and that's an awesome way to go!
3. What has been your favorite thing you've done in your own city?
Let's be honest. I currently live in a tiny, tiny town (there's a post office and a bunch of farmers). That's about it! So, the best thing I've ever done here, was become a homeowner! ;)
4. What's your idea of the perfect date night?
Dinner and a movie (whether at home or the theater).
5. Have you ever been to a blogging conference?
No, but I'd love to attend one! I'm in VA, anyone know of any conferences on the East Coast??
I can't wait to read your Sunday Social!!