education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

Shop Spotlight | Ladybugz Designz

Yesterday was a happy mail day!  I use an Erin Condren Life Planner (click here to sign up and save $10 off your first purchase!) and I love the versatility of the planner!  Since I'm not as busy as some people who use these planners, I decorate heavily to fill up my weekly pages!  I'll do a better review on the planner and how I use it in the future.  When I first got the planner, I had planned to decorate the weekly pages to match the monthly colors that were in the planner.  However, I quickly got tired of using the same color scheme for an entire month.  So, I decided to just use whatever color scheme I felt like using for the week, even if it means abandoning the month's colors.

I have a Silhouette machine and I make my own stickers (I also sell them on Etsy!  Click here for my shop!).  The main reason for doing this was to save money by not buying stickers on Etsy.  However, sometimes, you just need to make a few Etsy purchases for stickers!  It can get expensive, and I really have to control the spending I do...so this means that I'm very picky and selective on who I order from and what I order.

The shop that I'm spotlighting today is fabulous and I'll definitely be ordering from her shop again in the future.  Enter Ladybugz Designz!  I think the stats on her shop page say it all!  She opened on March 5 and has had 843 sales!  Wow, that's incredible!

When I search for stickers on Etsy, I'm looking coordinating design sets that will decorate a week's spread.  I make the majority of my own functional stickers, but I like to get decorative stickers from other people!  Ladybugz Designz had just what I wanted!  I placed a big order from her shop on Sunday, May 17th.  They were shipped from ALASKA and I had them in my mailbox on Friday afternoon!  Amazing!  That's faster than some things I ordered which shipped the same day and came from California!  I was very impressed with her shipping speed!


The order was shipped in this cardboard envelope which provided plenty of protection against the many hardships that packages face when shipped via USPS.  She also included this cute card with handwritten thank you note on the back!


While my goal isn't to match the monthly colors, I chose to use this set first because it did match May's color scheme best.  However, the next bunch of weeks I decorate won't match at all - and that's okay!  How fun are these stickers!  I love the sampler sets, because it allows me to try out different types of stickers that I might not normally have chosen!  And check out the washi tape that I used to coordinate!  I was so excited to find that I had some to match!


Inside the cardboard envelope, they were packaged inside of this clear bag!


Here are all of my beautiful stickers!  The next bunch of images show the different sets that I purchased!  I do just want to mention that her customer service is awesome!  I purchased six different sets, along with three different pages of the Morning/Day/Night blank header stickers.  When I ordered, I asked if she could coordinate the header stickers to match the weekly sets and she did!  That just makes the planner look that much more complete!  Especially for when I don't match the weekly colors, being able to cover up those sections and make them match will help a lot!





I love this set as well!  I almost used this design for next week, but chose the other.  Maybe I'll use this for next week!?



And here is a fun little freebie set that she included!  These will go great in July!


And here's a little look at the start of my planning of the week.  It's very blank now, but it will fill up as the week progresses!

If you are looking for some fun new stickers to use to decorate your Erin Condren planner (or any other planner), I highly recommend you check out Ladybugz Designz on Etsy!  I am not paid to write this post and all opinions are my own.  I'm just a very happy customer!!

**This Shop Spotlight feature is a new feature here on the blog.  I'm hoping to spotlight a different shop that I'm loving every single Saturday!  Watch out for next Saturday's post to see who I decide to spotlight then!**


2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! You are amazingly to kind! Thank you so much for writing such wonderful things about my shop! It really means a lot to me to hear when a customer loves their stickers. 😍😀

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!