education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

Facts and Opinions QR Code/SCOOT | New Product

This weekend, thanks to the three day weekend, I completed my newest product, Ice Cream QR Code/SCOOT Fact and Opinion Activity!  I'm so excited to use this in my classroom as we learn about facts and opinions this week!

The product is now on TeachersPayTeachers.com - and it's on sale!  AND my other SCOOT games are on sale as well!  Sale ends tonight, however, so head over quickly and check them out!


And see the super fun fonts that are shown in the image above?  Yep, those are my handwriting!  That's right - I've learned how to make my own fonts, and it's a lot of fun!  More on that later, however!  

No comments

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!