education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

Italian Chicken Bake

I'm here to share a delicious and easy recipe with you.  Original recipe found here.  This recipe uses few ingredients, but has big flavor!  It's a must for dinner tonight!

Ingredients
3-4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
4-6 Tablespoons Prepared Pesto
1-2 Roma Tomatoes
1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese, grated

Instructions
1. Trim the chicken and lay them in a single layer in a glass baking dish.
2. Spread 1-2 tablespoons of pesto onto each chicken breast.
3. Cut the tomatoes into 1/2" slices and lay two slices on top of each piece of chicken.
4. Sprinkle the cheese over top of the chicken breasts.
5. Bake at 400 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
6. Serve over a bed of pasta or rice.

See, didn't I tell you it was easy?  I had it for dinner last night, and instead of pasta or rice, I served it with baked cabbage that I made.  That was also super delicious.  I'll share the recipe for that in a few days!


No comments

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!