I'm here to share a delicious and easy recipe with you. Original recipe found here. This recipe uses few ingredients, but has big flavor! It's a must for dinner tonight!
3-4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
4-6 Tablespoons Prepared Pesto
1-2 Roma Tomatoes
1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese, grated
1. Trim the chicken and lay them in a single layer in a glass baking dish.
2. Spread 1-2 tablespoons of pesto onto each chicken breast.
3. Cut the tomatoes into 1/2" slices and lay two slices on top of each piece of chicken.
4. Sprinkle the cheese over top of the chicken breasts.
5. Bake at 400 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
6. Serve over a bed of pasta or rice.
See, didn't I tell you it was easy? I had it for dinner last night, and instead of pasta or rice, I served it with baked cabbage that I made. That was also super delicious. I'll share the recipe for that in a few days!