education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

2015 Currently

Holy smokes, you guys!  It's January 16...and I'm just now posting the 2015 Currently?  Yeah, wake up, Sarah!  These are posted on the FIRST of the month.  Maybe my goal for 2015 should be to set some deadlines....and stick to them??  Maybe?!

Wanna hear a funny story?  Well, when I first brought up Farley's blog, I somehow found an OLD January Currently (instead of this month's 2015 currently).  And didn't realize it until I went to publish this post.  SOOOO, I had to go do it all over again, when I realized that I messed up.  Oops!

Anyways...here's my 2015 Currently, hosted by Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade!


I hope 2015 treats you well! 

No comments

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!