education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

The First Week Back and DonorsChoose!

Wow.  There's definitely no tired like teacher tired at the end of the first week back.  Or in my case, the first two weeks of teacher work week!  Crazy!  I haven't even been able to get in my room much, so it's still a mess - and we have a whole week of meetings next week...with open house on Thursday!  I just don't feel like it will ever get done!

But, anyways.

The main reason I'm here is to ask for your help.

I just posted a new DonorsChoose project.  I'm requesting listening centers (books on CD) for my fourth grade class.  This is not something that I've ever had before, but I have many struggling readers and reluctant readers, and I want to make some books 'more accessible' to these students.

Here's the interesting facts and breakdown on the cost of my project!  It's a good one :)

The project is over $300 worth of products that will help my students.  However, it has qualified for a half-off match through the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.  So, I only need $164 to completely fund this project.

BUT - as we all know, during the first seven days of a project's life, you can use the code INSPIRE for a match of your donation.

So, I a few of you can donate $5, plus use the match code INSPIRE (for a $10 donation), this project will be fully funded in no time!

Can you spare $5??  Can you forgo your Starbucks one day, to help a classroom in need??

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE PROJECT!

Thank you for your support.  Any donation is greatly appreciated!


No comments

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!