education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

About Me and My Room (or not!) | Teacher Link Up

The first part of this post was supposed to be posted yesterday...but due to internet troubles and a storm interfering with my satellite internet, I wasn't able to post yesterday.  And since I don't have much to say about the second part of this post, I decided to combine the two posts into one!!  :)



Teacher: I'm a fourth grade teacher in southern Virginia!  I teach Reading and Language Arts to our fourth graders...and I love it!  This will be my third year at my current school, and my fourth year teaching.

Blogger: I've been blogging in this little corner of the world since July of 2012 and it's been an amazing ride!  I've connected with teacher bloggers all over the country and it has been fabulous!  I've learned so much and met some pretty awesome people!

Photographer: While I was finishing college up until the end of my first year teaching, I was also a wedding and portrait photographer.  I absolutely loved doing that, however, it was too much while also being a new teacher.  So, I put that on the back burner when I got my current job!

Traveler: I'm a huge lover of traveling!  My first international trip was to Paris, France when I was a junior in high school.  I went with the French Club and it was amazing!  I knew my international journeys didn't end there!  I've since been to London (twice!), Paris (twice after my first trip!), Rome, Amsterdam, and I studied abroad in Greece for a month.  During this month in Greece, I was lucky enough to complete my second practicum teaching experience!

Music Lover: I love listening to (and buying new!) music!  I listen to approximately 50% country (Carrie Underwood, Lady Antebellum, Luke Bryan, etc.), 40% Christian (Chris Tomlin, Natalie Grant, Kyle Kupecky, etc.) and 10% Backstreet Boys (because let's face it, they are awesome!)!!

Home Owner: I became a first time home owner in October at the age of 24 and it's one of the best things I've ever done!

So, there's a bit about me!  Now, link up so I can learn more about you!!


Unfortunately, I have nothing to share for Tuesday's "Where" link up.  Boo!  Teachers start back in my division on Thursday - and we aren't allowed back in our rooms yet!  All I want to do is get my room together, but I can't!!  So, I'm jealously waiting around and looking at lovely photos of all of your rooms... ;)

Make sure you link up so I can see your room!  





No comments

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!