education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

Are You A Winner?

Isn't it amazing how one can be so consistent with blogging during the summer and the day you go back to school, you stop.  Just like that?  Yeah, that's been me.  My last day of blogging was my last day of summer.  Crazy!  I'm hoping that my school year (and grad school!) doesn't get in the way too much with the blog.  Have any tips on blogging during the year??

Anyways, back to the real reason for this post!

A week ago, my Back to School giveaway ended.  There were a ton of entries - so that was awesome to see!  I wish I could have gifted everyone a prize, but that couldn't happen.  Maybe next time!

Here are the awesome winners of my three prize packs!  If you see your name below, check your emails - because good stuff is coming your way!




Congratulations!!

No comments

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!