education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

September Currently


Listening: Eat Pray Love is such a great movie!  It's one that I come back to over and over!  Love it!

Loving: I'm heading to the lake today with some teacher friends.  It should be a great day and I'm looking forward to it!!

Thinking: How did this happen?!  Where did summer go!?  I'm in complete denial that summer is over and school starts tomorrow!!

Wanting: I always have these great ideas for ways to spend my days - and I never seem to accomplish them (yesterday was supposed to be 'clean the house day.'  Unfortunately that never happened!)  If only I had a few more hours in the day...

Needing: I still need to figure out what I'm doing with my students tomorrow!  I've got some ideas, but no official 'plans' yet.  Nothing like being a procrastinator!!

3 Trips: Australia is my number one travel destination on my bucket list.  Years ago, I promised myself that I would get there before I turned thirty.  I'm 25.  Time is ticking!!  Bora Bora looks gorgeous and I think it would be a great place to relax.  And Switzerland has some beautiful scenery!



5 comments

  1. Have a great Labor Day and a great first day tomorrow! Make sure you come enter the giveaway on my blog!
    Miss Crafty Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you planned a "clean the house day!" I need to do that...and then actually stick to it! Haha! I think I'm actually pretty good at cleaning up small things throughout the week and then the weekend hits and that is when I try to tackle some of the bigger cleaning tasks. Sometimes they all get done...and sometimes not so much... (:

    Enjoy your day out with your friends and have an awesome week!

    Kindly,
    Theresa
    First Grade Is Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to go to Australia too! Have a great first day back tomorrow!
    Kate
    Fun in ECSE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to go to Australia! Hopping around makes me realize how badly I want to travel! Good luck on your first day back.

    Don't Let the Teacher Stay Up Late

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw you on Farley's link up! LOVE the name of your blog...we all need to remember to have balance in our teaching lives. I'm really going to try to do that this year and remember that I have a life outside of teaching!!
    Stephanie
    Tales of Teaching in Heels

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!