education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

Monday Made It

Don't forget!  Today is the BIG TeachersPayTeachers sale!  Click on the image below to be directed to my store - I've got a bunch of brand new items in the shop that you are going to love!  And they are all on sale!



I'm not gonna lie.  I dream and drool while looking through teaching catalogs (Really Good Stuff, Creative Teaching Press, Carson Dellosa, etc.).  The reality of it is...we are teachers, on teacher budgets.  Can any of use really afford the nice things in those catalogs?  Not me!  So, I tend to look through the catalogs, make mental notes of what I like and maybe, just maybe, I can recreate something similar to the more expensive item from the catalog.

That's what I did for today's Monday Made It.

I've seen these punch cards and thought that they might be fun to have and use in the classroom.  I'm hoping that my students will enjoy using these as homework rewards - and maybe it will me more motivation for them to complete their homework!

So...here they are!  My homework punch cards!  Once my students fill in all the punches on the card, they will get a reward (which I've yet to decide on yet) and they'll get a new card to complete!



I made these cards in Photoshop and printed them as business cards with VistaPrint.  I got a great deal on the cards as well - I think I got around 500 cards for about $10!


4 comments

  1. I love the homework punch card idea! I don't know if I could keep up with it though!

    Primary on the Prowl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea. I want to do punch cards for other things in my future classroom.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!