education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

Sunday Social

It's Sunday - which means it's time to link up with Ashley and Neely for their Sunday Social!  These are always so fun!  I love reading everyone's responses to the questions of the week!

1. Gum or mints?
Gum - I like to chew gum when I get hungry and it's not time to eat - keeps my mouth busy while not loading up on calories!  ;)

2. Tea or coffee?
Sweet iced tea and iced coffee.  They are about even in my book!

3. Fruits or veggies?
Definitely fruit!  I'm a sucker for a yummy apple or strawberries!  In fact, I've been munching on strawberries and watermelon all day long today!

4. TV or movies?
Movies - I love a good romantic comedy!

5 - Candles or diffusers?
I like to melt the candle tarts.  I'm not a huge fan of an open flame in the house (yeah, yeah), but I love the scent of candles...so I compromise with the tart warmers!

3 comments

  1. Ah yes, gum as a ward against hunger or a dental aid - I'll let gum off in those cases

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love romantic comedies, especially when I can get my husband to sit down and watch them with me, or to even entertain our girls while I enjoy one! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess that's why I knit, to keep my fingers busy when I want to eat! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!