education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

From This Day by Nora Roberts



Goodreads Rating: 3.56/5
My Rating: 3/5

Goodreads Synopsis: Like the lovely Vermont inn she managed, B.J. Clark was charming and old-fashioned.  And she had no intention of allowing the new owner, hotel tycoon Taylor Reynolds, to modernize her beloved inn and destroy its uniqueness.  Taylor lived in a fast-paced, high-tech sophisticated life.  But his fascination with this innocent enchantress made him long to live in B.J.'s arms from this day until forever.

My Review: I'm a big fan of Nora Roberts, especially her Bride Quartet series, but this book didn't capture my fancy like her other books.  I'm going to attribute that to the fact that this book is older, written in 1983, so her writing style has definitely progressed over the years.  Overall, this book wasn't bad, just not as good as her others when compared.  This story about B.J., an inn owner, reminded me of the TV series Gilmore Girls in many more ways than one.  Taylor's character was a bit overwhelming and aggressive, which made parts of the story a bit unpleasant to read.  However, it was a nice story.

No comments

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!