education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

Sunday Social

It's Sunday again, so I'm linking up with Ashley and Neely for their Sunday Social link up!

Here are this week's questions:

1. Introduce yourself and your blog to us.
Hi all!  My name is Sarah, I'm a twenty-something teacher who loves to read, travel and cook!  This blog documents my life in the classroom, the chronicles of my bookshelves, my travels and tales from my kitchen!  

2. What is your favorite form of Social Media and why?
If you asked me this a few weeks ago, I would have said 'Facebook.'  However, I've recently been addicted to 'Instagram.'  You see, I discovered the search hashtags function and have been spending plenty a night searching random hashtags and finding some awesome new people to follow!

3. What made you start a blog?
There are some amazing teacher bloggers in the blogosphere.  I had been reading some of these amazing blogs and decided to start my own after reading these blogs.  However, I haven't posted much (yet) from the classroom.  While I'm still going to post about my everyday life out of the classroom, my goal is to start posting more about the classroom to have a more diverse blog in relation to topics discussed on the blog.

4. What do you feel is the most meaningful/special post you've written?
"Proud" was one of my most favorite and most special posts ever written on this blog!  Last year, I lost 50 pounds, which has totally changed my life.  So far, this year, I haven't really lost anything extra, but now that June is here, I'm planning on making my weight lost number larger by the end of the year!  


2 comments

  1. I love Instagram too, it's so easy to lose hours of your life. And huge congratulations on your weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Sunday! I'm stopping by today via Sunday Social.
    Congrats on your weight loss. That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!