education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

It's Monday...how have I just realized that?



I used to participate in a lot of link ups in the blog world, but got out of doing that, as I didn't really feel like that was "me" blogging.  However, today, I stumbled across this link up...It's Monday!  What Are You Reading over at Book Journey.  I think it's seriously no secret that I'm an avid reader.  This link up is a fun and easy way for me to share what I've been reading AND is a way to me to see what others are reading a get new ideas on books to read next...not like I need any!  But, my motto in live....you can never have too many books in your to-read pile!

I started blogging my book reviews earlier this year, but haven't kept up with it recently.   One of my goals for the new year is to get back into blogging - and that means keeping up with my blog reviews.  So, while I don't have reviews at the ready for these books, here's the books I've read since last Monday (along with the date I finished each book and my rating of each).  Gosh, I love breaks from school where I can read nonstop!  And just for fun, you can click on the titles below to go to the Goodreads page for each book.  That site has to be one of my favorites! 








And my current read, which I'm hoping to finish by tomorrow) is...

Three Girls and a Baby by Rachel Schurig


As you can see, it was a week full of Christmas books (what else would I read?!) and a week full of books that I've really enjoyed!  I've truly ended the year on a good literary note, so I'm hoping for nothing less in 2014!

Stay tuned  for January 1 to see what book I chose to read first in 2014!

Photobucket

4 comments

  1. I read the Snow Bride last week also. I liked it! It's funny that we were reading the same book at the same time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is funny! That was such a cute, quick read! What are you currently reading?

      Delete
  2. When you are teaching it is difficult to keep up with book reviews. I have gaps where I just didn't make it! Nice to have some holidays though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!