Sunday SocialSunday, September 1, 2013
1. What was your favorite trip/vacation/activity this summer?
That would definitely be my cruise to Alaska that I took with a coworker. We were celebrating the completion of our first year of teaching - and we had an awesome time! Soon, hopefully, I'll get that post up here on the blog so you can see!
2. What was your favorite outfit look/clothing item of the summer?
I can't say I really had a favorite, but I did wear a lot of dresses/skirts this summer - which used to be pretty rare for me. I was really loving the dresses this summer!
3. What is one thing you wish you'd gotten to do this summer?
I wish that I could have read more. I did read quite a bit, but not as much as I had hoped. I also wish I had spent more time in my hammock this summer - which would have helped out the reading more. However, I'm happy with the way my summer turned out!
4. What was your favorite song of the summer?
Any song off the Backstreet Boys cd. The whole cd is amazing. So, I can't choose just one! And seeing them in concert this summer definitely makes love the songs even more!
5. What was your favorite movie/tv show of the summer?
I really enjoyed watching Cuthroat Kitchen (new on Food Network) and Cedar Cove (new to Hallmark Channel). Cedar Cove is based of the books by Debbie Macomber. I've never read those books, but I can't wait to start them after watching this show!