education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

Sunday Social

It's been a while since I've participated in the Sunday Social link up.  Now that I'm back at work, I'm trying to get back into my normal routine.  You'd think that during the summer, I would have had plenty of time to go to the gym, blog, and read.  However, it just didn't happen like I had hoped.  So, it's time to cram all that into my busy days after work and get back to a normal, busy life!

This week's questions:

1. What do you miss most about being a kid?
Living carefree, not having to go to work, and not having the responsibilities and bills that I have now!

2. Did you have a nickname growing up?  What was it?
Nope - never had one.  Although, I also wanted to go by SaraBeth (my name is Sarah Elizabeth), but it just never happened.

3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess?
Talk to my friends!

4. What did you want to be when you grew up?
I've always wanted to be a teacher.  I never had another thought about my future career.  I was always destined to be a teacher - and I'm so happy that I am one!

5. Did you participate in any school activities?
In high school, I played tennis (for one year!) and was in the marching band all four years!  I was also in the Honor Society and BETA Club.  Marching band certainly kept me busy, but I wouldn't have had it any other way!  I loved those years!

6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about?
Well, there was the times when I was little and super shy, and would hide under my mom's dresses when we went to events.  Or the time when we were at the beach and I stood on the balcony in my bathing suit and yelled out to the boys down below....



Have a great week, everyone!

Photobucket

4 comments

  1. It's amazing that you've never wanted to be anything else but a teacher. It took me till my junior year when I came across a flyer from this language school and I knew, I'm going to be a translator. I became one, got a second degree and now work in financing, something I've never imagined myself doing. I'd still rather be a translator, but I can't complain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you made it a year! My friends talked me into joining Flag and I lasted 1 week. We practiced way too much, like on the weekends! New follower from the Sunday Social. If you get a chance, stop on over and say hi!

    Rebecca
    www.gildedsunflower.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also miss the simple and carefree life with no responsibilities! Life was so easy and I didn't even realize it! :) I'm a marching band girl, too! Such a fun time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could still go by SaraBeth on your blog! Haha. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!