education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

Weekend Update: Backstreet Boys Concert

This weekend was one of the best.  Ever.  My cousin and I went to VA Beach to see The Backstreet Boys in concert.  Oh. Yes. We. Did!  Maybe you aren't a fan.  That's fine.  In fact, a bunch of my friends made fun of me for liking them and going to the concert.  But I think the joke is on them because this was seriously the BEST concert I've ever been to!  We had an amazing time.  We sang, danced, and screamed like little girls!  The whole place was on fire!  It was incredible!  And if you haven't heard or bought The Backstreet Boys' new cd that released a few weeks ago, you are missing out.  It's awesome.  Go check it out!

The opening acts at the concert were DJ Pauley D (a total joke) and Jesse McCartney.  I enjoyed Jesse's part of the show.  I hated DJ's part.  I don't know why he was there.  If I wanted to hear a DJ, I would have gone to a club.  Seriously.  But lets get to the best part.  The photos of THE BOYS!!










**Some of these photos are mine, and some belong to my cousin.**

What's the best concert you've ever attended??

Photobucket

2 comments

  1. It's so hard to pick a best concert, but it would probably be Ben Folds. I've lost track of how many times I've seen him, but he is just SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealoussssss!! That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!