education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

September Goals

It's been a while since I held myself accountable for monthly goals - but now that September is here and I'll be back in a routine, I'm getting back to the goals!  Here's what I'm planning for September!

1. I'm making myself go to the gym Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  No exceptions, unless something is happening late at school or I'm out of town on the weekends.  Otherwise, I'll be there!

2. It's been a while since I've finished a book.  And with school starting, I know I won't have a ton of time.  But I'm hoping that I can read one, just one, book!!

3. Lose 15 pounds.  It may be a slight stretch, but if I tell myself I can do it, I will accomplish it, right?!

4. I've been behind in updating my 101 in 1001 Goals page!  I need to get back on that!

5. I started Jillian Michael's Thirty Day Shred last week.  And only did it two days.  It's rough.  But my plan is to complete this when I wake up in the morning, before school.  It's really a great workout and is a great way to wake up in the morning!

What are your goals for the month?

Photobucket

1 comment

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!