1. My house is finally clean! And put together (almost entirely)! I'm waiting on just a few pieces and then all the decorating will be done! (Which actually isn't really a good thing!) What am I going to spend money on when there's no more decorating to do!?! Last week on Happies and Crappies, I shared this image.
The above image was the first step in cleaning my guest bedroom! After five bags full of donations taken to Goodwill and a bunch of trash disposed of, I was left with this semi-clean room! Hard to believe, isn't it! Well, the harder to believe image is below! The room is finished! Look at the difference!! All I'm waiting on is curtains, which I have (just are not currently at this house.) It's now my guest bedroom/craft room!
2. In exactly one week, I'll be on a plane headed for Seattle. Once in Seattle, a friend and I are catching the boat and heading to ALASKA!!!! I'm so excited and I can't wait to share pictures with you when I return! Follow me on instagram and hopefully I'll be able to share some images while I'm on the trip!
3. I hosted my first giveaway here on the blog last week! I'm happy to announce that Jenn was the winner! Congrats, Jenn!!
1. This heat. Seriously. All I want to do is lay out in the hammock and read, but I'm not doing it when it is so crazy hot outside!
2. This goes along with number one...but cutting the grass. I don't mind cutting the grass, actually I like doing it, however, I don't like it in said heat.