education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

040. Start and finish a book in one day.

This, like a lot of the 101 Updates that are coming, is way overdue.  I've been doing an okay job completing my goals, just not with writing the blog posts!

Over Memorial Day weekend, I put up my new hammock.  And while laying in the hammock, the best thing to do is read (or sleep).  But, on this particular day, I chose to read.  And read I did.  I finished the book that I was currently reading and then started another book.  This new book, Cruel Summer by Alyson Noel, was finished in five hours.  Yes, you read the correct.  I only got out of the hammock once during these five hours.  And that was to grab a bite of lunch.  I ate lunch pretty quick and got right back into the book.

My goal was to start and finish a book in one day.  I had no plans to finish in five hours, but that just meant that I was able to start another book sooner!



And once I get back into my Book Nook reviews, I'll post my review of this book!  

Have you ever started and finished a book in one day?  



Photobucket

1 comment

  1. Definitely! I love when I have the time to dive into a book. If it's short, good, and light reading, I can sometimes knock out a book in a few hours. I will definitely be doing more of that this summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!