education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

036. Create an iTunes playlist of 101 of my favorite songs.

This goal was one of my easy, silly goals.  Of course I can create a playlist of my favorite songs.  The problem has been that I just have never gotten around to doing such a thing.  Therefore, I made it a goal so I could force myself to complete it!  I made this playlist right before heading to the beach and it's a good thing I did...it gave me a good jam session on the way to the beach.  And since I was in the car alone, there was no conversation to engage in.

This is going to be an ever-changing, ever-growing list.  I'll add new songs as they are released or as they become a favorite - and I'm sure I'll take songs off after I'm tired of them.  You can see by the views in the images that there are some songs I listen to a whole lot more than others.  Hopefully I won't tire of them soon!






I'm always looking for new songs to listen to....what's your current favorite(s)?

Photobucket

1 comment

  1. Making a comprehensive list of your favorite songs like this is a very good idea. I think that playlists are a great idea also. There are a few artists on your list which I really enjoy like Carrie Underwood and Maroon 5. Shania Twain is a great artist as well.


    Please Visit my website: Online PhD Degrees

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!