education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

Hammocks and Sunburns

Yesterday was definitely the best, most relaxing day I've had in a while!  My friend and I set up our hammocks and spent five hours, basking in the sunlight, reading great books, and just enjoying life!  It's been a while since I've had time to relax and enjoy the great outdoors and I was so excited to get the chance yesterday!  It's been a dream to have a hammock, and I can tell you where I will be most of the summer!  In fact, it was so great, we are going to do it again today!  Yesterday, I finished the book I was reading, so today I'm going to start a new story.  And my goal is to read an entire book today in the hammock.  That is currently a goal on my 101 Goals in 1001 Days list, so I'm hoping that I can cross it off the list today!  I've picked what looks like a great summer read!

Oh yeah - and summer is officially on the way.   We both got sunburns yesterday!  Hopefully we have learned our lessons and will lather up today before laying out in the sun all day!

Here are some photos of yesterday!  I'm so excited to see it all again today!  This is definitely going to be my new favorite summertime activity!  Do you read in a hammock during the summer?  Have you ever read an entire book in a day?









Photobucket

No comments

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!