education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

Snow!



- SNOW!!!

- Because of the snow, we now have a FOUR-day weekend!  Who wouldn't love that!

- This week, I lost 0.4 pounds.  A loss is a loss, and I'll take it!  Next week, however, I vow to visit the gym more, make better Weight Watchers choices, AND start Jillian Michael's 30-Day Shred.  Wish me luck!

- The snow is already melting!  BOOO!

- Making a "grown up, smart" decision to stay home to get work done, instead of visiting my friends or taking a trip on this long weekend.  Hopefully I'll get enough done this weekend that will make up for this decision of mine...



Do you love a good snow day?  Did you receive snow last night?

Photobucket

2 comments

  1. We had snow for a few seconds yesterday morning but it didn't stick and only lasted for a second.
    I definitely love a good snow day when it means I can stay home! I just hate to drive in snow.

    Congrats on the loss! It's better than gaining :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow days are amazing! Except for when you have to make them up in June :o( Because of the days we have missed between Hurricane Sandy and the snow, we aren't scheduled to get out of school until June 25! Which will be awesome for me seeing as how I will be 9 months pregnant at that point...oh, the joys of being a teacher!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!