Today's Highs and Lows post is definitely getting posted late, but it's better late than never, right?! :) I love Friday evenings - especially those (like today) when you can just sit around in your pajamas and not have to worry about waking up SUPER early to get to school the next day! And today is even funner (my made up word of the day) because I'm finally getting to catch up on all of my DVR'd episodes from this week! While watching The Middle, I heard what I think is the best TV quote of the week. It definitely made me laugh. Maybe it's true, maybe it's not. But, it was definitely entertaining!
"It's true, Sue. Teachers are lazy. They know it only takes a day to do a project. But if they gave us assignments everyday, they'd have to grade them everyday. They don't want it, we don't want it. It's an unspoken agreement. Who are you to mess with the American educational system? We're not number one in the world for nothing. Suck it, China! That's why they got to make all our stuff for us."
- Axel Heck to his sister, Sue.
- It's Friday. Enough said.
- Going dress shopping with my little sister tomorrow :)
- I lost 3.8 pounds this week! I reached my first WW milestone (5 pounds lost) and I'm so close to my first 10!!
- Catching up on DVR'd episodes.
- Knowing that Monday will be here before you know it.
- Having a rainy Friday. Those are NEVER fun!
- Realizing that being an adult and living in the "real world" is expensive is NOT fun!