education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

Happy Penguin Awareness Day!

I bet you didn't even know there was a Penguin Awareness Day!  But there is!  I knew about this, but unfortunately somehow had forgotten about it until my cousin posted an image on Facebook about it.  Today at church, I even wore all black and white, without even realizing that I was dressed like a penguin!  January 20 is always Penguin Awareness Day and April 25 is always World Penguin Day!  Mark your calendars, folks!  Let's celebrate the best little animals out there!! :)  This website will give you a little more information, if you are interested!


Just in case you couldn't tell, penguins are by FAR my favorite animals out there.  What's your favorite animal?

Photobucket

2 comments

  1. My favorite animals are elephants! Their awareness day is August 3rd (more info here: http://juliettespeaks.org/). Penguins are pretty cute too though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I was not aware of an elephant awareness day! I wonder how many other animals have a "day?"

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!