education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

December, already!?!

 
Where has this year gone!  I can't believe it's already December!  Don't get me wrong, I'm so excited for this time of year...but I just don't know where 2012 has gone!  I've been decorating the house the past few days (pictures to come!!) and I'm so excited for this holiday season!  Christmas is definitely my favorite!

I posted this little sneak peek to Facebook (using Instagram, love!) yesterday with a little look at what I've been up to.  Like the picture?  I totally made it!  Want one for yourself?  Click here to go to Dropbox and download a 4x6 sized print!  Consider this my (first) Christmas present to you!!


And this is what your image will look like.  Perfect for the holidays!  Have a custom print you'd like me to make?  Contact me for more details!  I've also created one for New Year's...I love making these!  A fun, easy, and cheap way to decorate!!


Happy December, all!!

No comments

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!