education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

Friday's Letters

Dear Students:
Please calm down.  I know Christmas is coming, but we only have 1.5 days left.  Control yourselves so nobody (me) goes crazy.

Dear 1.5 Days:
Please go fast.  I'm in need of a break.  A nice, long Christmas break.

Dear Summer:
Please hurry!

Dear Family and Friends of the Victims in Connecticut:
My heart is saddened by your loss.  You are forever in my thoughts in prayers. 

Dear Blog:
You've been a good little (pretty) blog, but I must update you soon.  Come next week, a new (prettier) and more me blog is on its way!  Get excited!


Photobucket
 

1 comment

  1. hi! stopping by from thee networking blog hop! i'm one of the co-hosts and just wanted to say thanks so much for joining the hop and following my blog. Following you now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!