education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

I've Been Featured!!

Happy Friday all!  I can't believe that tomorrow is December!  Crazyness!  I'm in the middle of decorating for Christmas (yay!) and cleaning up before a friend visits tomorrow.  But, I wanted to stop in and mention that....

I'VE BEEN FEATURED!

The Sapphire Bee is on vacation this week, and she graciously featured my recent vacation to Maine!  You know how much I love to travel, so I'm so excited to share this with everyone!


Check it out when you get a chance, and give her some love!  She's got a great blog!!

Click here to view the post on The Sapphire Bee!  And if you want to view the original post on my blog, click here!

No comments

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!