education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

Sunday Social

Hey all!  It's Sunday - and it's time for another Sunday Social Link-Up party with Ashley and Neely!  These Sunday Social's have been fun to answer and be a part of - and I really enjoy linking up with other bloggers and reading their answers!  You can head over to Ashley's website and see what other people have answered for their Sunday Social. 

Let's roll!

1. What is currently on your wish list?
Oh me, let's see.  There are a lot of things I would love to have, but there isn't much that I need at this time.  I've got a job, a house and a great support group of family and friends.  But if I had to choose something, I'd say a Kitchen-Aid stand mixer.  Those mixers really complete kitchens.  And all the attachments they have will make cooking and baking that much easier!
Via

2. Share a new iPhone, Droid, or iPad app you have recently discovered that we all need.
Well, it's totally not new and you probably all own it, but I'm currently loving "Words with Friends."  Also, since I'm participating in NaNoWriMo this year, and I have to write a 50,000 word novel during the month of November, I've recently downloaded the app "Writer Lists" which has helped me tremendously!  It has lists of names, careers, adjectives, colors, personality traits and anything else you might need while writing a story.

Via

Via
3. What is a new fall TV show you have added to your DVR?
I've recorded Nashville which I was very excited about, but I actually haven't had a chance to watch it yet.  I really love Chicago Fire!  That's probably my favorite new show, with 666 Park Avenue being my second favorite new show.

Via

Via

4. Share your Social Media links for us to follow you on (pinterest, twitter, facebook, etc).  Tell us which is your favorite and why.
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Instagram

For obvious reasons, Pinterest is probably my favorite.  Where else are you bombarded with gorgeous houses, stylish clothes, yummy recipes, hilarious jokes, and ideas for the classroom.  Yeah, beat that! :)

Via

5. What is a TV Show, movie, or song you could listen to or watch over and over and over and never get tired of...feel free to name one of each!
TV Show: Friends and Gilmore Girls.  I often have at least one of these shows running and its usually more for background noise.  They never get old.  I can almost repeat the episodes word for word, haha!


Movie: How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days is always a favorite.  Or The Proposal.

Via


Via

Song: Sober by Little Big Town and (my newest favorite) Little Things by One Direction.  I'm almost a little embarrassed to admit that second song, but seriously, it's so good.  Hear for yourself!








That's it for this week's Sunday Social!  Click the button below to head over to Ashley's blog to link up for yourself!
Sunday Social

No comments

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!