education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

005: Add a page to the blog about 101 in 1001.


And a goal is complete!  Remember my 101 Goals in 1001 Days list I posted a few days ago?  I've officially marked off my second goal off the list!  I know this goal is simple and easy to complete, but really.  When you have to come up with 101 goals, you definitely want to include some easy to complete goals like this to get off on a good start!!

So, you can know check out my progress on the list with the link above in the menu bar!  How fun is that!

IN OTHER widget NEWS!

There are two new widgets on the side of my blog now!  The first widget is my NaNoWriMo word count widget!  If you don't know, NaNoWriMo is the challenge I'm currently participating in (and also another goal of mine) where you have to write a 50,000 word novel during the month of November.  It's pretty fun so far and I've been pretty good for the first three days...but yesterday I fell behind, and since I'm blogging now, I'm not getting much done tonight, either!

The second new widget is four down on the sidebar.  It's a Currently Reading widget which shows the book I'm currently reading (and enjoying)!  I love to read and I thought this would be a fun and easy way to share some book ideas with the blog-o-sphere in case you are ever wondering what you should read next!

Have a great rest of your Monday and don't forget to VOTE tomorrow!

No comments

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!