My Start Date: November 1, 2012
My Finish Date: July 30, 2015
Wow, 2015 really does seem so far off! That means I've got plenty of time to reach my goals! Also, a lot of these goals are ones that I cannot complete on my own. If you are able to assist me in any way to complete a goal or two, please let me know!!
And with this posting, I've officially marked off my first goal! One down, one hundred to go!!
In Progress Goal
002. Inspire someone else to write their own list.
003. Blog about every completed goal.
004. Cross off at least five goals in one month.
005. Add a page to the blog about '101 in 1001.
006. Go sailing.
007. Visit a drive in theater.
008. Send Christmas cards.
009. Buy a canvas and just paint.
010. Get a new camera bag.
011. See a play.
012. Ride a jet ski.
013. Face a fear.
014. Go on a picnic.
015. Complete a coloring book.
016. Answer '50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind.'
017. Visit a cupcake shop.
018. Host a dinner party.
019. Get a new kitchen table.
020. Finish designing/decorating the back porch.
021. Design a room for someone.
022. Buy art from Etsy.
023. Plant flowers.
024. Clean and organize the guest bedroom.
025. Host a holiday meal.
026. Plant a vegetable garden.
027. Host a game night.
028. Buy something from an antique store.
029. Find a personally inspirational quote and turn into a piece of art.
030. Sew something.
031. Make a 'crayon wreath,' a Pinterest project I've had my eye on.
032. Read 40 new books.
033. See 26 new movies (one beginning with each letter of the alphabet).
034. Subscribe to a magazine I love (and keep buying at the store).
035. Write a book.
036. Create an iTunes playlist of 101 of my favorite songs.
037. Participate in NaNoWriMo.
038. Attend a book signing.
039. Join a book club.
040. Start and finish a book in one day.
041. Read five books in a one month time.
042. Spend a rainy day watching movies.
043. Re-read 'The Great Gatsby.' Maybe I'll enjoy it if its not required reading!
044. Attend a concert.
045. Take a cooking class.
046. Make 10 Pinterest recipes (not to be combined with #50).
047. Get a Kitchen Aid mixer.
048. Make homemade pasta.
049. Make homemade jam.
050. Try five new crockpot recipes (not to be combined with #46).
051. Bake a cake from scratch.
052. Grow herbs.
053. Work out every day for a month.
054. Participate in the Couch to 5K program.
055. Lose 20 pounds.
056. Start Weight Watchers again.
057. Go down two clothing sizes.
058. 5% weight loss.
059. 10% weight loss.
060. Complete Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred DVD.
061. Participate in a charity walk.
062. Drink only water for a month.
063. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables every day for a week.
064. Drink 8 glasses of water every day for a week.
065. Floss every day for one month.
066. Visit five new states.
067. Visit another country.
068. Stay at a Bed & Breakfast.
069. Visit New York City for the holidays.
070. Take a road trip that touches at least five states.
071. Visit the State Fair - in another state.
072. Visit a Tulip Farm.
073. Take a cruise.
074. Visit five national parks.
075. See the Grand Canyon.
076. See the Canadian Rockies.
077. Create a travel map documenting my travels.
078. Visit Hawaii.
079. Stay the night on Mackinac Island.
080. Ride on a train.
081. Take a vacation alone.
082. Take a spontaneous daytrip.
083. Take a Girls Weekend trip.
084. Visit Australia.
085. Create a budget.
086. Set a personal spending budget.
087. Set up a 403B Savings account.
088. Put $10 in savings for each goal completed.
089. Donate to a charity.
090. Start saving for my 2015 trip to Australia.
091. Read the entire Bible.
092. Pray every morning and night for a month.
093. Spend an entire day in silence.
094. Reach fifty followers.
095. Have at least one blog sponsor.
096. Reach one hundred followers.
097. Start an Etsy shop.
098. Host a giveaway.
099. Blog every day for a month.
100. Write a guest post on another blog.
101. Sell a photograph.