education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

Music Monday: Glass Edition

I'm one of those people that loves to sing along to music...only when I'm alone...and especially when I'm in the car!  I love music!  I listen to 46% Country; 44% Contemporary Christian; and 10% Pop music.  These are my current favorite songs.  These are the songs I listen to every morning on the way to work...and they are definitely on repeat! 

Thompson Square: Glass



Chris August: Center of It



Little Big Town: Pontoon



Matthew West: Forgiveness



Train (featuring Ashley Monroe): Bruises



So tell me...what are your favorite songs of the moment?

1 comment

  1. Country music is my favorite! I really like Miranda Lambert and Zac Brown currently. Pop music is also entertaining when I'm dancing around the kitchen getting dinner ready at night.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!