It's Saturday morning and I should be working on my lesson plans for the upcoming week. But I'm not. Dad's on his way to visit for the day, so I should be finishing lesson plans before he gets here. But I haven't yet started. Church is tomorrow and I should finish up my bible study reading soon. But I've only done half of the week's readings so far.
So what have I chosen to do for the morning? Update my iTunes music, of course! Between two computers, iPod, iPhone, various hard drive failures which resulted in lost music, and the numerous cds I've misplaced over time, I'm finally attempting to get all my devices on one page!
Here's the process I'm currently working on:
- Burn all music from desktop computer of which I've lost the cd for
- Upload cds that I do have, but don't have in iTunes yet
- Sync iPhone (which has my most recent music on it) to desktop computer
- Sync iPhone to MacBook to align the iTunes libraries
- Finally, sync iPod to match current iTunes library
The five step process sounds easy, but it's taken all morning and I'm only half way done (if that!)
What are you up to on this beautiful Saturday?