education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

October 2016 Goals

I pretty much am a terrible blogger.  One of my goals this school year was to beef up my blog with new, fun posts for you.  However, life has happened and well, the blog was abandoned.

But today, I'm back.  And this time, I'm looking for some accountability.  I hope that by posting my monthly goals on the blog, and updating you at the end of the month, I'll be more likely to cross these off my to-do list!

Here are 2 things I want need to accomplish during the month of October:

- Go to the gym at least 4 times a week.
I joined a new gym that I love (I just don't love that the closest gym is 30 minutes away from my house!) back in August.  But since school started, I haven't been once.  And my clothes are yelling at me for it.  So...back to the gym I need to go!

- Read 3 books.
I've been alternating between fiction and religion reads recently, but I want to read more than I am.  Three books this month is my goal, but I definitely wouldn't mind reading more!

- Finish my Rome resources.
I spent a lot of time getting my Greece resources ready to use in my classroom...and now that I'm almost finished teaching Greece and am preparing for Rome, I'm finding little time to get my Rome resources done.  Must.  Finish.  Soon!


SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!