education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

A Book {Series} Recommendation

It's not secret I love to read.  In fact, this past Saturday, I read an entire book...yep...I think I laid on the couch all. day. long to finish that thing!  But that's what happens when you find an excellent book you just don't want to put down.  Before that, we were on vacation, and I finished off 5...yes, FIVE...books that week (and a half).  I use Goodreads religiously to mark books I'm reading, have read, and want to read.  So let's make sure we follow each other on there to see what's good to read!

I'm here today to share a series with you that I'm totally LOVING!  In fact, the second book of this series is the book I read this past Saturday.  all day long.  while lounging on the couch!



Kiera Cass has written The Selection series.  It's a five book series, with a few novellas here and there, about a world where the prince is looking for a wife, and there's a "bachelor-esque" type selection to choose his future wife.  It's totally unexpected and super fun!  I'm currently finishing up the third book in the series!

I don't want to give you too many hints into the books - because I want you to read it...but here's the Goodreads synopsis to the first book, The Selection.

For thirty-five girls, the Selection is the chance of a lifetime. The opportunity to escape the life laid out for them since birth. To be swept up in a world of glittering gowns and priceless jewels. To live in a palace and compete for the heart of gorgeous Prince Maxon.

But for America Singer, being Selected is a nightmare. It means turning her back on her secret love with Aspen, who is a caste below her. Leaving her home to enter a fierce competition for a crown she doesn't want. Living in a palace that is constantly threatened by violent rebel attacks.

Then America meets Prince Maxon. Gradually, she starts to question all the plans she's made for herself—and realizes that the life she's always dreamed of may not compare to a future she never imagined.



No comments

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!