education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

NYC Video & Grad School Assignment

So - I'm in graduate school and I'm studying Instructional Technology.  One of my assignments this semester is all about working with different camera angles and video.  The assignment was to make a video that had multiple video clips, featuring a variety of camera angles, that were all about 10 seconds in length.

I decided to take clips from around NYC on my trip last week for Spring Break!  I'm so glad I did - because I think it turned out pretty good, plus I now have a quick video to remember the trip by!

I'm thinking I should make videos of all my trips from now on!  What a great momento!  Here's my video - and the best part?  I got a 100 on this assignment!




No comments

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!