education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

Journaling in the Bible | Part 1 | Introduction

I've recently started a new journaling bible and have been posting some photos on Instagram.  There have been many questions and comments about the bible, and while I prove to be no expert on the topic, I thought I'd share a little bit about how I use my journaling bible.

Oh, by the way, if you are an Instagrammer, follow my Bible Journaling Journey with the hashtag #sarahjournalsthebible for all the good stuff!


First off, I want to mention that I have a lot of inspiration sources.  I've been following Illustrated Faith's website for a while and I absolutely love their content!  They have some great words of wisdom and have a lot of guest bloggers, so there is always something new to read.  I also follow the follow people on Instagram, who often post journaling bible tidbits - these are just a few of my favorites - there are truly too many to list - April (Marine Parents)Shanna Noel, and The Journaling Bible.


I use many different types of resources for the bible, and I try and pick up supplies where I can, when I can.  Here is a list of some items that I use:
- ESV Journaling Bible
- Washi Tape 
- Stickers (Alphabet and Decorative)
- Stamps
- Ink Pads
- Pens/Markers
- Scrapbook Paper
- Journaling Cards (Project Life, etc.)





Stay tuned to more details on how I journal, and samples of my journaling and why I journal.


No comments

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!