education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

After by Anna Todd

I participated in the After by Anna Todd blog program as a member of One2One Network. I received compensation but all opinions are my own.

Have you heard of Wattpad?  I hadn't either until last week.  Wattpad is a social media site for readers and writers alike.  According to their website, there are 75 million stories to read and over 35 million people on the site.  The stories are free to read and there are thousands of stories added each day.  After registered for Wattpad and perusing the stories that have been uploaded, I realized that there are a large variety of genres represented - and there are some really great looking stories available to read!



Anna Todd is one of the authors that you can find on Wattpad.  She started by writing a novel on her phone in between meetings and running errands.  She was working odd jobs and wrote when she had time.  Her reader base continues to grow - and she now has over 1 billion reads and over 6 million comments.

Wattpad is an awesome website.  Find an author you like, and you'll be notified of any new stories posted by that author.  This is truly a fabulous platform for budding authors!

While I haven't read After yet, I do have a copy of the book and I can't wait to start reading it!  It sounds amazing!  You can find the book here on Barnes & Noble or here for your e-reader.

No comments

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!