education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

Tech Tip: Unsubscribing from Emails

Do you get massive amounts of emails that you never read, want to unsubscribe from - but never do, and need an easy way to do so?  Well, last week, I was just like you!  Until I discovered the website Unroll.me.

Unroll makes it easy to unsubscribe from all of your unwanted email subscriptions with the easy click of a button!  Once you sign in with your email address and email password, they will list all of the emails/companies/subscriptions you are subscribed to.  All you need to do is read through the list, click the ones that you no longer want subscriptions to, and click "Unsubscribe."  It's truly that easy!  Try it for yourself and see!


*I have no affiliation to this website.  I'm simply sharing a website that has helped me out a lot!*

No comments

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!