education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

TeachersPayTeachers Cyber Monday SALE!

All teachers (well, the cool teachers, at least!) love Teachers Pay Teachers.  There are so many fabulous teacher-authors on the site and they have come up with some really incredible products for use in the classroom!  However, once you start to add your wishlisted items to your cart, it typically gets out of hand quickly.  BUT - TpT is holding one of their RARE sales this week only!  For two days, Monday and Tuesday, you can get the products you want for your classroom ON SALE!  That's right!  Most stores (including my own store) will be marked down 20%, with an additional sale code 'TPTCYBER' you can save an additional amount to bring your total to 28% off.  That's fabulous and us teachers love a good sale!


I've also decided to link up with Ideas by Jivey for this fun TpT Wishlist linky!  Below, you will find my TWO most wishlisted items, and one item that is on MY wishlist for the sale!



My #1 wish listed item (and one of my bestsellers) is my Chevron Word Wall Headers!  These are super fun alphabet printables that can be used as word wall headers, or even as alphabet recognition cards!  And seriously...you CAN'T beat the price of these headers!



My #2 most wish listed (and one of my newest) item is my Sensory Word SCOOT and Task Card set.  Sensory words are hard to teach, I find.  So the students need a fun way to learn and practice identifying sensory words.  Also, my students love playing SCOOT so I've combined the two and made this fun set!  It's a favorite, for sure!



I have tons of items on my wish list...and I'm still trying to narrow down exactly what items I'm going to purchase tomorrow.  However, I've decided that this will most likely be one of the items.  This fun Main Idea and Supporting Details activity by Brown Bag Teacher looks like just what I need!


Don't forget to link up with Ideas by Jivey!  I can't wait to see your items!

No comments

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!