education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

Backyard Mini Redo

When I moved into my house in October, there was a large pile of rocks in the backyard.  These rocks are nice sized, and pretty, but I didn't know what their purpose was.  Every single time I cut my grass, I walk past the rocks and think to myself "what am I going to do with these rocks!?"  So, I decided to use them to make a pretty "border" at the edge of my deck.  This project only took about 20-30 minutes to complete.  I first put down the landscaping 'sheet' thing (not sure what they are really called), put the rocks on top and then decorated with the pots!  I've got more plans for this - but here's the start of what I'm doing!  Not a whole lot of work - but a much better appearance!

I don't have the before photo with me right now, but you get the idea.  It's the same as the after photo...just without the rocks!


1 comment

  1. That looks great!! We tried rocks in the middle of our yard, but that ended up being more trouble to keep up after a while.

    Don't Let the Teacher Stay Up Late

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!