education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

Win Your Fall 2014 Classroom!

It's 5:30 in the morning and I'm wide awake thanks to jet lag!  I had an amazing vacation, but I am ready to get back and get ready for the new school year!  The only problem that I have (and I'm sure you have to) is that money is slim and I dream of having a super fun and colorful classroom.  How will that happen?  Well, Inspired in Style is teaming up with Creative Teaching Press to giveaway multiple $200 gift cards to teachers around the country!  I'd love to win this so much!  My little classroom sure needs it!  So, how would I spend the $200?  I'm doing a 'technology theme' in my classroom this year and my colors are purple, turquoise and lime green.  Here's what I would spend the money on!



I teach only reading/language arts and have three sections of classes.  I color code my classes, one is purple, one is turquoise and one is green.  I'd use these charts to track Accelerated Reader points, homework, or something similar.  







Greek and Latin Root Words are hard to teach and I'm planning on making a year-long study of this with my students.  This book will help tremendously!



An important part of a classroom is creating a classroom community and making sure students follow directions and are always on task.  So, I think this book will definitely come in helpful at the beginning of the year, when setting classroom expectations!





Creative Teaching Press has so many amazing products for classroom teachers, that it really is hard to pick exactly what I'd spend the money on.  These are just a few of the many things that I want for my classroom!  What would you choose if you won?  



No comments

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!