education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

Meal Planning Made Easy

eMeals did not ask me to write this post...nor do they even know who I am.  I am just sharing something that I have used and loved!

I've always wanted to be a 'meal planner.'  But it never seems to happen.  I go to the store with a list and still buy more than I planned, or I forget things that are necessary for the meals I had planned...you get the idea.  It wasn't until I found eMeals that I became a 'meal planner.'

I had previously seen eMeals but was hesitant and skeptical to purchase this when I didn't know a whole lot about how it worked.  And then I found a Groupon for eMeals.  SCORE!  I figured I'd give it a try and see how it worked.  And I love it!

When you sign up, you can pick one of MANY menu types.  You can change this, however, if you desire.  I am currently receiving the Clean Eating menus, but they also have Vegetarian, Low Fat, Paleo, etc.  Whatever your diet, they have menus for it!  You can also choose between family meals and meals for two.  You can choose breakfast, lunch, dinner, desserts, kids meals, or any combination of them. 

**Use the code MEALS10 for 10% off your order!**

New menus come out on Wednesdays and are emailed to you.  They send you menus for the entire week, as well as a shopping list to help at the store!  That is probably my favorite feature!  And their app also has a shopping list that you can check off the items as you put them in your shopping cart!

Here's a quick look at my meals for the week.  Now, I don't always make everything for the week.  I typically pick two or three items per week to make!  

**Use the code MEALS10 for 10% off your order!**





**Use the code MEALS10 for 10% off your order!**

No comments

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!