education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

Kitchen Makeover Plans - on the cheap!

Since moving into my house in October, I've been dreaming of redoing the kitchen.  The only problem is that a full kitchen renovation is definitely not in the budget!  So, I've made it my mission to redo the kitchen on the cheap!  Here's what I hope to accomplish for this project!


Painting Walls
Backsplash?
New Rug/Dining Set
Window Treatments
Faucet
Painting Cabinets
New Lights

1 comment

  1. Your kitchen is more than simply a place to prepare meals; it is the essence of your home and an investment in your lifestyle. Whether you are looking to create a bold and punchy contrast or an understated look to coordinate with your surroundings, our team at Kitchen Essence ensure that the result reflects the character of the owner and the home.

    kitchen makeovers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!