education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

Happies and Crappies

It's that time of the week - it's Friday, which means it's time for the Happies and Crappies link up with Sarah and Stephanie!  I just love these two blogs - so make sure you follow them AND link up with their Happies and Crappies link up!  Here goes!

Happies

1. It's Friday and I survived my first week back to school!  It's been a super awesome week - much better than expected - and I'm so glad about that!  I think this is truly going to be a great year!
 
2. I never thought I'd ever want to teach in a departmentalized setting, however, I'm teaching only English for fourth grade this year and I absolutely love it!  I love getting to teach reading to 60 some students, and not having to teach math at all!  It's great!!

3. I've started going back to the gym and it's an awesome feeling!  I'm running again for the first time since my 5K in June, and it feels so good!

4. I'm in the process of something really, really, really, (did I mention) REALLY exciting...but I can't share here yet.  Just know that if all works out, I'm going to be one big happy camper over here!  Cross your fingers for me!!

5. Yesterday, I posted my next Donor's Choose project!  This is my second project and I'd love your support!  I'm looking for some new resources for my classroom!  My project from last year was all math materials, but unfortunately, I can't use any of them this year, since I'm not teaching math!  If you'd love to help out, please read yesterday's post!  Remember that within the next 9 days, you can use the code INSPIRE and Donor's Choose will double your donation!  How awesome is that!?!  Please, please, please consider supporting my classroom.  If you are not financially able, please pass the information on to someone who might be able and willing to help!  And check out yesterday's post to find out how to enter to win a $10 gift card!!

6.  See the Crappies below.  No, I didn't forget to finish the post, and my last Happy is that I can't think of a single Crappy!!  How wonderful is that!!  :)


Crappies

1.




Have a great weekend, folks!


Photobucket

1 comment

  1. Awesome that you have no bad things! Intrigued by your exciting news. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!