education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

096. Reach 100 followers.


I'm not a blogger who dreams of having 1000+ followers.  But I did set two small goals, of first having 50 readers, and then a second goal of 100.  This blog is really a place for me to blog about my life, school, and everything in between.  An online journal, if you will.  But it is nice to know that there are people who are interested in following my blog and my life.  Typically, these readers and I have some of the same interests.  When someone follows my blog, I go check out their blog - and, usually, it's a blog I love because of our shared interests!  I have (virtually) "met" so many amazing bloggers and I can't wait to meet more!  


Photobucket

2 comments

  1. I just nominated you for a Liebster award! Check it out :)
    http://www.musingsofasinglemama.com/2013/04/feeling-loved-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!