education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

087. Set up a 403B Savings account.


This is just a quick post for today.  There's not a whole lot to share for this, it's really just to update my 101 Goals in 1001 Days list.  Eventually (if I'm ever allowed to, haha), I'd like to retire.  I'd also like to retire with some money saved so I can live life as a retiree :)  So, to help with that, I finally got around to setting up my Savings account.  

Yep, today was pretty much a boring post, I know!  But just take this public service announcement to heart.  The longer you wait to set up your account, the less you will have saved for retirement.  If you haven't started a retirement account, go now and do!  

Photobucket

No comments

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!