education

education
education

travels

travels
travels

books

books
books

Music Monday: Christmas, Part 2

If you caught last week's Music Monday post, you will probably remember when I mentioned that part 2 was coming.  It's here!  Before we jump into the music, let me just say that it is so hard to narrow down the music to put in this post when Christmas music is playing in the background.  I kept hearing songs I wanted to put in, but I would have been writing this post ALL afternoon if that was the case.

Here is part 2 of my favorite Christmas music!

Laurell: Wrapped Up In You




Dave Barnes: Family Tree




Avalon: Light a Candle




Amy Grant: Grown-Up Christmas List




Carrie Underwood: Do You Hear What I Hear?




Faith Hill: Where Are You Christmas?




Colbie Caillat: Christmas In The Sand



What are your favorite Christmas songs?  I have so many - these two lists don't even really break the surface!

No comments

Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to hear from you!